“2014 Seaside Half Marathon”
Review of 723 Whiskey Bravo

723 Whiskey Bravo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 723 Whiskey Bravo offers casual, coastal cuisine and fun, modern cocktails in our main dining room or on The Roof, an open-air rooftop experience.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food is good, but not great. I had lunch here while in town for the Seaside 1/2 and it wasn't busy. I like that they have a good selection of large salads.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The dinner food is very expensive for what you actually get, lunch menu is better way to go. Lunch has many quick reasonably priced options, but dinner is probably the most expensive on 30a for average seafood. For the dinner prices here I could go elsewhere and get chef style cuisine.

They also try very hard not to sit singles in a booth, I heard the host apologize to waitress for seating me in booth, that made me feel like leaving,(there were no open seats at the bar, at the time, or I would have sat at the bar). I felt like I was an instant bother to the staff. The waitress was nice, but I could tell I was a bother for sitting in a booth. I was given a glass that was so small I could only sip on my drink or I would be instantly out of drink, not sure if this was because I sat in the booth or not. I noticed everyone else had a larger glass, whether intentional or not, it was hard to eat dinner with such a small glass to drink from.

Lunch good, but I will not return for dinner to many other options.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

It's friendly! From the moment we stepped inside, we were welcomed by everyone. The bar area is beautiful and we often linger there before going to our table. I have had the smoked salmon salad several times (emphasis on the word "several") because it's THAT special. My husband loves a good pork chop, and Whiskey Bravo delivers one of the best he's ever eaten. This restaurant is a relaxing and beautiful spot on 30A. Oh, and it's affordable!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

They have it together and so great to see. From the new lower level seating, great shorten menu and service. Our server today was new and while she is still learning, management made sure we were taken care of. One of the best tuna sandwiches ive ever had

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a Great lunch at 723 Whiskey Bravo, nice menu options from healthy wraps, soup, sandwiches and plates of delicious food, including oysters, shrimp and grouper. Very good food at reasonable prices, good service and decor,worth a trip, I will return.