“The Best in Seagrove Beach!”

Angelina's Pizzeria & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly, homestyle Italian restaurant by the beach. Located on Scenic 30A in Seagrove Beach. Stromboli, Pizza, Pasta and more!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The Best in Seagrove Beach!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We came here randomly (a major storm came and we rushed into the nearest restaurant). We got amazing service and the food was AMAZING! I definitely reccomend people go here.

• Visited June 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We've gone here too many times to count. Always good and each time we're in the area, we make sure it is a part of our trip. Whether dining in or getting it to go, the food has always been delicious. Could go for some of their Chicken Piccata right now! :)

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Italian”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Angelina's is your typical Italian restaurant. The pasta and pizza are both good but nothing exceptional. We usually go here once on every vacation to the area since its a nice change from all the seafood choices. The service has been good... prompt/courteous wait staff. Prices are average. Overall it's worth the visit if your in the area.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“A delicious meal at a great price!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at Angelina's three times now. And we can't wait to go back.
Growing up in Pittsburgh in an Italian family, I have enjoyed Italian food all my life. Angelina's has that special flavor I love. My favorite is the spaghetti and meatballs. I'm very particular about my meatballs, and these are the best. The luncheon portion was a perfect size. It was served with yummy garlic breadsticks and salad with a delicious house dressing. All for under $7. The other meals we've had we're equally as tasty and reasonably priced. And the service was excellent.
A drive along scenic 30A and lunch at Angelina's. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Not horrible but not worth making a special trip for.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went here for dinner on the first night of our vacation. We had just driven 7 hours and were tired and wanted to just grab an easy dinner that we could take to the Condo we were staying in. Angelina's was really close to us so we thought we would sit at the bar and have a quick drink while we waited on the food. The bar was very limited and not terribly inviting...which really is not a big deal. It's certainly not meant to be a "hangout" type of a bar. It's really just there to service the diners.
Then the food came and we took it back to our Condo. I just wasn't impressed. It was over salted in my opinion and just sort of unremarkable in all aspects. It wasn't inedible. It served it's purpose for being quick and convenient for us. But if you're looking for a good dining experience, you might want to look elsewhere.

Visited January 2013