“Terrible service, Mediocre OVERPRICED food”
Review of Flip Flops - CLOSED

Flip Flops
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We have eaten here several times over the last few years & it has been okay, not great. Went in yesterday for lunch & the service was like an SNL skit about a bad restaurant. There was a huge puddle of standing water in the floor. The food was definitely sub-par compared to other cafes in the area and the prices are higher. Won't go there again!

1  Thank Jill B

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were looking for something very easy and casual and the restaurant is definitely that. Unfortunately it is incredibly overpriced. We ordered a shrimp poboy, a grouper poboy, a shrimp plate and a child's hot dog. We also had one beer and 3 cokes. Total was over $60! we thought this was very high for simple casual food and no full table service. The food is good, but it wasn't anything unique at all. For the money, I expect something more.

1  Thank bmh7
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Well it was OK but over priced.... I guess I come from the midwest where we take burgers seriously.... Food was good - wife had the shrimp basket and said it was good and my son and I had burgers - again OK but nothing to rave about. The little girl taking orders didn't feel it was necessary to talk above a mumble and was bored with having to work I guess. We went once - might go back for breakfast - not sure....

Reviewed July 12, 2012

we came for lunch twice. Flip-flops was a short walk from the condo and the burgers and pitas were very good. While it was quite steep for burgers the price was less then most other places in the area would have been. The kids loved it. My 7 year old esp. loved his grilled chicken Greek salad pita. Inside is tiny and crowded so go when you can sit outside.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband & I had breakfast there one morning and then stopped by for a late night burger on another ocassion, both times we had no complaints. Everything was made up fresh and very friendly service.