“Best burger?”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Well it was OK but over priced.... I guess I come from the midwest where we take burgers seriously.... Food was good - wife had the shrimp basket and said it was good and my son and I had burgers - again OK but nothing to rave about. The little girl taking orders didn't feel it was necessary to talk above a mumble and was bored with having to work I guess. We went once - might go back for breakfast - not sure....

Reviewed July 12, 2012

we came for lunch twice. Flip-flops was a short walk from the condo and the burgers and pitas were very good. While it was quite steep for burgers the price was less then most other places in the area would have been. The kids loved it. My 7 year old esp. loved his grilled chicken Greek salad pita. Inside is tiny and crowded so go when you can sit outside.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband & I had breakfast there one morning and then stopped by for a late night burger on another ocassion, both times we had no complaints. Everything was made up fresh and very friendly service.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

They give locals $1 drinks so that was awesome. Burger was like $12, but we shared. We will be back but wish they would offer a lunch special or better locals' special. Burger was excellent!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Decent food and decent prices! Would def go back! My son liked the beignets, which surprised me since we get the real thing at home. I can't find any fault with my breakfast sandwich and the coffee was pretty good.