“Great service and decent food”
Review of Suntree Cafe

Suntree Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Great service and decent food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

It has quickly become our favorite after church breakfast spot.

The wait staff is excellent and the food is fresh and of good value

• Visited September 2013

Space Coast
“This restaurant sadly hit rock bottom. I won't return.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Breakfasted/Lunched here for years. Back of the house management changed a while back and it has been on a downhill trend ever since. Today was the last straw. My table ordered two BLTs. After waiting 15 minutes, the bacon was raw! Not undercooked, but raw! Sent them both back. I could tell the waitress was embarrassed as she immediately picked up both plates when she saw the inside of the sandwiches. Second try we received two pieces of bacon per sandwich, toast was cold, fries were cold. What little bacon there was, it was burned. Waitress asked whether food was ok and I told her it was "just ok". She offered to redue the sandwiches again, but by that time other tablemates were almost done eating. No other offer was made. Because the staff is pleasant I feel bad writing this review, but serving raw bacon is pretty unforgivable.

I will not return.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank EGF321
Marietta
“Small nice hometown cafe”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Breakfast food is good. Eggs Benedict was a nice change for Satellite Beach restaurant. Good service. Looks like you can get breakfast during normal open hours. They open for fish on Friday evenings (4-7). Crab bisque is great! Sweet potato French fries are nice. Fish was OK. This is a local place my widower uncle frequents. I would return for breakfast, but not Friday dinner.

• Visited May 2013
“Okay experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here because I heard great things about the whole belly clam roll. I haven't had one since I've been in New England so I was excited. I came 45 mins before closing and felt rushed by my server the entire time. I asked about the soup and she brought a sample but never came back or asked if I wanted a cup. The clams were okay and the roll insufficient. Cole slaw was excellent and the host was very friendly. I think breakfast would have been better after reading everyone else's reviews.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jrubin630
Smithfield, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Breakfast/Wonderful Staff!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food my husband and I ordered for breakfast was wonderful and the waitresses were very friendly, quick and willing do go the extra mile to make our meal pleasant. I would go again and highly recommend to friends and family. Simply, but great!

Visited February 2013