“Okay experience”

Suntree Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here because I heard great things about the whole belly clam roll. I haven't had one since I've been in New England so I was excited. I came 45 mins before closing and felt rushed by my server the entire time. I asked about the soup and she brought a sample but never came back or asked if I wanted a cup. The clams were okay and the roll insufficient. Cole slaw was excellent and the host was very friendly. I think breakfast would have been better after reading everyone else's reviews.

1  Thank Jrubin630

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food my husband and I ordered for breakfast was wonderful and the waitresses were very friendly, quick and willing do go the extra mile to make our meal pleasant. I would go again and highly recommend to friends and family. Simply, but great!

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved my omelette! Definately the best i have ever had. Lovely social atmosphere with pleanty of staff who were polite and did not take long for our meal. They also have a healthy part of the menu if you arent keen on eating the other menu items! (which are equally as delicious)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love it here. The waitresses are very friendly and attentive no matter how packed they are. We were told to come in on Friday and the fish was amazing. They had halibut and fries, or you could get shrimp also. We saw lots of folks with bottles of wine they brought in. Since we didn't do it, I am not sure what their corking fee is, but this is one of our favorite spots in the area. It's very clean and the food comes out quickly and we are never disappointed.

1  Thank bapmiami
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went because our usual place was closed for the day. Wanted to give it a try. Food was good. Server was very attentive.