“Best beachside breakfast, Period!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Banana River Cafe

Banana River Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
satellite beach
“Best beachside breakfast, Period!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

We love going to the Banana River Cafe. My wife and I eat there once or twice a week at least. I love all of the chorizo options; breakfast burrito, breakfast quesadilla, or the Mexican omelet. The breakfast potatoes are my wife's favorite. It is far and above our favorite breakfast place. We have been to lunch a few times too and were satisfied with that too.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank lovetoeateverthing

“Great hidden spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food and service! Good mix of fruit in fruit bowl. My toddler loved it and it had more than just the usual cantaloupe that I feel like so many places offer.

1 Thank LittleDiner2
Satellite Beach
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

If excellent service with a smile and good wholesome food at a very reasonable price is what you are after - this is the place for breakfast or lunch. Can be tight when there is a rush, but the meals are invariably tasty and prepared quickly. I bring my family here on a regular basis and it feels like home - except I don't have to do the cooking or cleaning up.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Randal A
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Best breakfast beachside.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I really love this cool place fot breakfast. The food is made from scrach, served fresh and hot. The staff here is just amazing. They are friendly and take great care of you.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Chefbart
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Perfect breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Last Sunday I stopped in (again) for breakfast. And although the breakfasts I have had here prior have all been great, this one in particular was perfect. The coffee was wonderful, my eggs (fried) were cooked perfectly (how many times am I going to use that word?), the fruit cup, which they let me substitute for the potatoes and meat, was large and varied . . blueberries, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, honeydew . . the bread was fresh and lightly buttered. The wait staff was, as always, very nice and attentive. The place is very clean including the bathroom! And the price was very reasonable. This is my favorite breakfast spot and in my humble opinion, there is no need to go elsewhere!

• Visited August 2013