“Delicious food for company meeting”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dukes Smokehouse Barbeque - CLOSED

Dukes Smokehouse Barbeque
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Delicious food for company meeting”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I work for a large local company and was put in charge of making the catering arrangements for our big company meeting. I had seen this place while driving home - but had never stopped in. The staff was very helpful and patient with me since I wasn't really sure what to order. We had pork, brisket and chickens with Mac n cheese, BBQ beans, cole slaw, garlic bread, corn fritters and fried pickles. They had everything to the meeting on time and labeled for us. The pork was delicious, the brisket melted in your mouth and everyone who had chicken raved about it. This place has the best BBQ beans I have ever had! Mac n cheese was really good but the fried pickles are ADDICTING!! I don't remember the managers name but he was so helpful and when he promised he would make sure we would have everything we needed HE DID! We were so happy with the job they did Dukes is now our #1 choice for BBQ.

• Visited January 2013

Scottsmoor, Florida
“Stay away!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The meat was extremely dry and tasteless, the potatoes, if you want to call them that, were horrible and tasted very old. I threw at least 3/4 of my food away and went home hungry and disgruntled. Pretty costly for bad food too, also...birds were all over the tables outside---nice. I won’t be returning to here. Ever.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Foodrunner
Orlando, FL
“This place should be shut down!!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We are locals and decided to try duke's. We had been warned by my parent that they hated it but decided to try anyways. We stopped there for lunch on labor day. I ordered the brisket sandwich with corn fritters. Matt got the brisket sandwich with mash potatoes. The bill was 16.00. We sat outside as you cannot sit inside. The picnic tables were sticky and gross. There was broken glass on the floor. Our food came out and we tried the mash. Horrible... It tasted old and not like potatoes. I thought it tasted like peas. Then the corn fritters. They were way over cooked almost burnt. Then the brisket sammys they were disgusting. We took a few bites ... The meat tasted rancid. Cold and nasty. I had to spit it out in my napkin. We both stopped eating. I went to talk to the only worker I could see but she was on the phone having a personal conversation and after 3 min of trying to get her attention we just threw our food away. This is honesty the worst restaurant I've ever eaten at. I would love to see what their health inspection says... DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!

5 Thank Calicat06