“fresh sushi”

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Www.nipponthaisushi.com Zip Code: 32937
Reviewed June 29, 2013

very good sushi..the spicy miso soup is wonderful as well. Friendly staff . The fish has always been fresh.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have eaten here a few times and we have never been disappointed. The service is great, they are always very nice. I love their green curry, I ask them to make it extremely hot, hotter than Thai hot. Even then it's not the spiciest I have had, but the flavor is very good. The spring rolls are also a favorite of ours. No matter what you get, you can be sure that it will be good.

I would recommend this place to anyone who loves good Thai food!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This restaurant has surprisingly good sushi for such a non-urban area. It is not especially creative but it is good. If you find yourself in this area with an urge for sushi you should try it. I seek out the best sushi in big cities and although not in the league with the best of the best, this makes a perfectly good dinner.
Service can be a bit hasty and this can put an undesirable edge on the experience, but the food quality is compensating.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A treat for your taste buds. If you love Thai, Japanese and Sushi, this is the BEST on the beach! Everything is made fresh, the service is great, and the staff are very pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My buddy and I were looking for a place to dine while we waited for another friend to fly into Melbourne and we were in the mood for Thai food. My buddy had passed this place a few times but hadn't eaten there yet. We decided to give it a try on a whim, and I'm glad we did. I had the Chicken Praram which was amazing. The peanut sauce was perfect. Reminded me of my favorite dish from a Thai place I used to go to all the time in Chicago.
This place is definitely in our dining rotation list for the coast now.

1  Thank HawkeyeFLA