“Poor food”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Poor food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My family and I have tried this place several times and now we give up. This week I had the salad with blackened shrimp and although the shrimp looked good it was not fresh at all and had a funky smell. My daughter's fries were extremely greasy and a very dark brown and limp-awful. The service was fine but the food is so inconsistent-we give up.

• Visited March 2013

florida
“We had a good experience”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were a bit apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but we tried it last Saturday night and had a good experience. Our waitress was great, the food was good (we had a calzone and it was big enough to share, fresh and hot and tasty). Most tables were filled and everyone seemed to be enjoying their meal. We will return!

• Visited February 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
“Poor service and the pizza is horrible”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Tried this place 3 separate times just to be sure, but I can honestly say it's awful. The wings aren't the worst I ever had, but they are a joke compared to Frankies. The pizza is absolutely terrible and it is cooked in some type of conveyor oven. Tastes like a par-baked pre-made crust, it's terrible! If you want great pizza try Pistilli's in Indian Harbour. The service is terrible, period. On all occasions the waitress got something wrong and left us sitting for a long time before coming to check on us. During the last visit the table next to us was complaining about their food. I agree, I don't think there is any hope for this place. It has been DEAD every single time we stopped in. Please do yourself a favor and hit up Bunky's or Doubles instead. It seems to be that the owners just don't care about the business. It would be hard to imagine that they do.

• Visited January 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“:(”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped here on a whim for a quick lunch. The place is very dark, the patrons that particular day could have used a few more teeth and the food was tasteless. In their favor there were a lot do games on the TVs, but I'm sure there are better places in the area to enjoy a game.

• Visited January 2013
Cocoa Beach, FL
“Awesome. Great local hangout.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Good food. Cold beer. And they treat you like gold. Lots of big screens for the game. I asked the to turn on the Carolina game on one of the screens... Less than a minute later... On the screen right in front of me.