“Best Mexican Food Around”
Review of Cantina Dos Amigos

Cantina Dos Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Monroe, New York
“Best Mexican Food Around”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

"Little Dos" has a large selection of quality food. It is on my list of favorite restaurants in the Satellite Beach area. The portions are huge, margaritas the best around, and friendly accommodating staff. They also have a short menu of kid meals and for those who don't eat Mexican food. Definitely a "jewel".

• Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Needs a new staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This restaurant is now called Little Dos. My family and I love Mexican we thought we would give the new named restaurant a chance since we loved Cantinas so much. The food was ok. The service however was terrible. Our server disappeared for most of our meal. We had to go to the bar to ask for more drinks, instead of apologizing for our wait the female bartender made excuses for her male server. Not overly impressed with how they handed the situation or the lack of service. My family and I frequent restaurants on A1A when I am in town and I must say there are many other exceptional restaurants. I definetly do not recommend going to this one.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lovetowrite333
“Great margaritas and enchiladas.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We go here very often for drinks and the el cheapo menu items. Great little place to enjoy some good food and drinks. My absolute favorite item on the menu is the shredded beef enchiladas...mmm...mmmm...good!

Visited June 2013
Viera, FL
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is outstanding and I always have enough left over for lunch the next day. The atmosphere is laid back (it is beach side) and I have never had a meal that I didn't love. It is all good so enjoy!

Visited May 2013
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“Now called 'Little Dos" - not great”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was going to sit inside as it was a little muggy outside, but when we got in my wife could smell the carpet so we sat outside. Service was good and friendly but food was bland and our poorest experience during this vacation. Cheap is not always good, would suggest looking for a different Mexican Restaurant.

• Visited May 2013