“A different spin on French toast”

Breakfast at Lily's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I tried the pumpkin roll French toast (I noticed a red velvet cake French toast on the menu). So I went with the seasonal special and it was quite good. It was a couple slices (half order) of thick sliced pumpkin roll cake with the cream cheese swirl, dipped in egg and pan fried. Not as crisp on the outside as a regular French toast, however the cake was moist. And it did not need the syrup that came with it. Very unique, I have not seen anyone else do this. Everyone else in my family enjoyed the quiche, muffins and pancakes they ordered.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Lily's is always a great place for breakfast. The staff is great and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Have eaten at Lily's several times while visiting the Satellite Beach area. We look forward to breakfast at Lily's. Basic menu but sufficient variety. Very casual atmosphere. Attentive service but not smothering. Good coffee. Very ample portions. Very good prices. Clean. Not noisy. Frequented by locals. Ample parking. Easy to find. Located in a strip mall. Not impressive outside but well worth a visit (or several) to the inside. Outside seating available. Family friendly. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went to Lily's several times for breakfast when we had family visiting last week, and had a great experience every time! I had the best waffle ever! and everyone enjoyed their food, which was saying a lot because our group has some finicky eaters! We will definitely be gong back to Lily's----just a small cozy nook, but good food and service!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I only went to this place because I was walking by and heard about it from my landlords. The food was good (I had breakfast) and the service was pleasant. Nothing special, but close and good.