“Delumpshious !!!”

Little Phillies Cheesesteak
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a small mom and pop place that specializes in Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks. We only use the best of ingredients including 100% pure rib eye steak. No fillers, No MSG, and no water added. Just pure steak!. We also have a great selection of chicken Cheesesteaks made with chicken breast meat only. Both served on an authentic Amoroso roll direct from Philadelphia! Wings, salads, hot dogs and many other selections available for the non-cheesesteak lover.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

OMG that was the very best Philly cheese steak I have EVER had ! Sooo fresh n good , I had mine with everything on it , cheese of your choice , mushrooms n peppers !!! The other amazing thing were the fries which were to die for , crispy on the outside n soft on the inside ! Oh yummy !!!

3  Thank Margaret R

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel next door and wanted something cheap and easy within walking distance where our one year-old would fit in. This was perfect! The food was absolutely delicious and at great prices - best cheese steak my husband has ever had. I loved the cold Italian hoagie, we split a huge basket of onion rings, and they even gave us a free order of "pizza bread" for our son - he nearly ate the whole thing! We loved it!

2  Thank Hennalina
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Give this place a try "Best Cheese Steak" I've had in FL ever!! Clean Great Serve n priced right! Locally owned and I was happy to support my community instead of the chains. Enjoy!!

2  Thank Anna P
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great Food, Great Prices, I think it's even better then what you would get a Genos Or Pats In Philadelphia

2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very simple but friendly atmosphere and good hearty cheese steaks. When we are in the mood for a cheesy, hot and delicious cheese steak we always come here. They serve them in three different sizes and we usually split a medium with their special sharp cheese. It is all very gooey and the meat is hot and chopped up nice and fine, so there is never any gristle. Their onion rings are delicious as well. They are only open from around 11 - 9, so it isn't a late night place. They serve alot of lunches and it is very popular. I believe they even have a military discount since they are so close to Patrick AFB.
Their booths could be upgraded a little bit from the wear but it is a great little spot to get your cheese steak "fix". Enjoy!

2  Thank Beachlover329