Paradise Beach Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Las Olas Beach Club(Satellite Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Indian Harbour Beachside Hotel(Indian Harbour Beach)
View Hotel
Oceanique Resort(Indian Harbour Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsmaster bedroomgrocery storethe kitchenacross the streetheated poolocean viewperfect locationevery morningwhole familyfew stepsawesome viewsnorth siderented unitpaper towelsspacious condohis teamindian harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have stayed here twice and it is a great family vacation place with all the amenities you need for a great time. It is right on the beach so you don't have to walk far at all with all of your kids beach toys etc. The view from the balcony is spectacular and it feels like you are on the Ocean! We will be back for a third visit!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great vacation ! There was hardly anyone on the beach all week. Staff was very accommodating,. I arrived a few hours early and they let me check in. The only negative thing I can think of is the Wi-Fi was terrible, but it wasn't a deal breaker !

Room Tip: I stayed in #107 which is located right directly in front of the pool. Not much of a view but its great for keeping an eye on the kids. Overall it was a great vacation !
1  Thank toddju1
ParadiseBeachClub_FL, Board of Directors member at Paradise Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

All units at Paradise Beach Club recently upgraded to high-speed wireless internet from Brighthouse. There is a dedicated internet modem/router inside each unit to ensure strong, reliable and secure connection to all apartments as well as the pool area.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed in Unit #216 from June 21-28th, hoping to find a welcoming place to stay that was close to the beach and grocery stores, while still being able to relax. The unit was very clean, roomy and comfortable, however Randy, whom manages the property came close to ruining my week. From our first day, he introduced himself and told us our cars would be towed if we did not have a parking pass. We had planned to have family visit us thoughout the week and I assumed that they would be welcome to enjoy the beach with us, since the parking lot was not full, as long as each vehicle had a parking pass. WRONG!! Before we even checked in, we were in the parking lot with some family and Randy immediatley called the owner to complain that we were there with too many people. I had 4 parking passes including ours. He harassed each member of my family all throughout the week, everything from the way we carried the paddle boards to the beach, to where our flip flops were kept. In one instance, he told us he was watching us, on the beach, and he knew what we were doing, as if we were criminals. I will be informing the owner, he actually upset my stomach because of his treatment, even with my sister-in-law whom has Multiple Sclerosis was uncomfortable with him. We will never stay here again because of this person. When I spoke with Randy to tell him how unprofessional he was, he hung up on me. And to top it off, there was no maid service and we washed every single towel ourselves.

7  Thank Angie L
ParadiseBeachClub_FL, Owner at Paradise Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2016

It is important to note that the onsite manager is there to make sure that all guests can have a pleasant and enjoyable stay and that the guests are following the rules and regulations set by the building and by the City/State.

Unfortunately in this case the guest had far exceeded the maximum occupancy limit when they showed up with over 12 guests for a single unit (maximum occupancy is 6). The manager informed the guests of the rules (which were also mentioned to the guests at the time of booking) and was simply trying to ensure that local laws and rules were being followed.

I am sorry this caused an issue, however onsite management needs to enforce the rules so that Paradise Beach Club remains an enjoyable place for all the guests.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and his parents both had stayed here years ago. As I was planning a trip to Florida for my husband and I and my 2 step kids (ages 16 & 8), I was going to book somewhere in Orlando because we were planning to go to Disney, Universal, etc. I am so happy my husband talked to me into PBC. We stayed in 341 and it was the best! Every unit has ocean views, you can hear the waves all day and night long.(with the windows closed) Oh my god, so relaxing. Yes, it was kind of a pain to drive back and forth to the parks, but we spaced the days out. Beach was awesome, good size waves, could see dolphins in the morning. Tons of places for food and grocery shopping right on the strip. I have had the opportunity to travel to a good amount of places, especially the Caribbean and nothing beats this. There are a few different people that own different units and then rent them out. I have seen bad reviews from people who booked with some of these owners. You need to go right to PBC website and book with Cindy and her husband Randy. I also have heard a better price for the week if you book with them. They are the best. Such nice people who are trying to turn some of the bad reputation around. Thank you Cindy and Randy. Already thinking about when to come down next, possibly with my parents. Kate & Tom

Room Tip: Book straight with Paradise beach club with Cindy and her husband Randy.
2  Thank katehoss1976
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this unit for one week in early June. Very clean, spacious condo with a beautiful view.

Kitchen had adequate appliances including a coffee maker, toaster and blender, all of which we used. Plenty of plates, glasses and mugs but you will want to bring your own Tupperware or buy disposables from Publix if you are mostly cooking and eating in. The Publix across the street is very convenient and there is a small movie theater, Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell within immediate walking distance.

There is a shower and beach entry stairs by the pool, but also a public boardwalk entrance even closer to this unit. The pool was nice but with kids, it was unfortunate that the property did not have umbrellas for shelter from the sun in the pool area. There were lots of floaties and a few unbroken noodles for public pool use, and the unit itself had a couple of boogie boards, lots of chairs and some kids beach toys - very useful!

The unit itself I would not recommend for those with toddler age children. There are no bathtubs in the unit, only stand up showers, which made it difficult to bathe the baby. The tile was great for keeping everything clean and cool but the baby did fall and bloodied his lip twice. We brought a baby gate for the stairs but there is a door you can close to the stairway to protect babies. Great unit, but perilous for toddlers.

The beds are AMAZING and we fell asleep listening to the waves crash each night. The kids slept well and it was very cool in the unit throughout our stay, which was refreshing. Be aware that you will be unable to regulate the temperature so bring throw blankets or comfy warm jammies. The TV's were great and we made use of the swivel feature for the living room TV so the kids could eat breakfast and watch cartoons from the dining room table. The patio was lovely and we ate dinner several times watching the waves and feeling the breeze.

There were plenty of towels but the laundry is paid laundry and it is not in the unit, so you may want to take that into consideration. Also, bring extra beach towels. There are a few in the unit, but we would have brought more with all the swimming we did.

All in all this was a fabulous vacation and this is a wonderfully clean and comfortable unit. We were so happy to bring our family dog and there is a lovely beachside lawn area for walking and a station with waste bags. Nice! We would recommend this unit to anyone with kids over 3-4 years old and pet owners. Great getaway!

• Stayed: June 2014