La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75
Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$108
$93
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$144
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$219
  • Pool
Gulf Beach Resort Motel(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
$110
Travelocity
$339
  • Restaurant
All reviewsperkins restaurantbreakfast barroom was cleanfree breakfasti highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubgreat place to stayvery nice hotelfresh fruitpleasant staynight stayeasy accessfront desk staffconvenient locationshort drivesiesta keyamericinn
Reviewed July 21, 2014

great location, clean and smell good, clean rooms, the pool was clean, staff very friendly and helpful at the time of chek-in all fast.
I went for a walk with my family and for all ages is well.finally found everything very well on the price paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

AmericInn is a great value. I like the fact that the location is near Publix, Target, several restaurants, etc. I opted to book an "Allergy Free" room, which was extra clean and smelled nice. The front desk staff is super-friendly and helpful...especially the brunette hottie with glasses :) The room TV has plenty of cable channels + HBO. Free wifi, fridge and microwave in the room. Perfect place to stay, and without paying too much.
Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing The AmericInn of Sarasota. It’s a pleasure to read about your enjoyable experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your visit with others. I’ll be sure to share your review with our team – I know that they will really enjoy your comments regarding their hospitality.

Thank you again for your visit and support. We look forward to providing you with another exceptional visit on your next trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

clean all around and competent desk crew, room exceptionally functional-- bigger TV screen than most motels--- easy access and guest parking walk in shower a big + over a climb over tub for this 85 year old ..there are no properties in NYS and Pa. -too bad as that is where we travel to on occasion-- would recommend this place enthusiastically , except for the tariff.. Has the amenities , of higher priced hotel/motels AND it is not a ECONOMY otel which is " bare bones" in accruitriments--

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a great hotel. The service was good. The breakfast was way beyond my expectations! The room was very clean and comfortable. It was close enough to town if you have a car and right off the interstate highway. I will do this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers here on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed breakfast; I have to agree with you as I am buttering my favorite asiago cheddar bagel!

Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is our second stay here, the sheets in the room were dirty, old dark red stains on the bedskirt...the front desk never bothered to ask how our stay was.
Breakfast was good, We will probably not return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Sarasota for your recent visit to Sarasota. We are disappointed that we fell short of your expectations. Our guest experience in all facets of our hotel is our number one priority and comments like yours are truly taken to heart. I am sorry for the dissatisfaction you experienced. We are committed to providing our guests with a comfortable, relaxing environment and we will continue to strive to make necessary improvements to increase your satisfaction.

Again, please accept my apologies that we did not provide for a better overall experience. It’s our responsibility to make sure your visit is a positive one in each and every way. We should perform better and will work to do so in the future. I would like for you to call me directly at 941-342-8778 so I can get the exact details of your stay.

Thank you again for your visit and for sharing your experience. We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future.