“Very Nice Stay :)”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Jackson
“Very Nice Stay :)”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We found this hotel very well situated and convenient. The friendliness of the staff and the excellent breakfast buffet made our weekend trip very nice. My wife has to deal with diabetes and normally can't enjoy most breakfast meals at hotels. But, this one was way different. So many choices, and so well presented. We actually enjoyed breakfast so much that lunch was unnecessary :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for choosing The AmericInn of Sarasota. It’s a pleasure to read about your enjoyable experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your visit with others. We feel breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we try to offer many choices so everyone may enjoy!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at this AmericInn with my family the week after Christmas and was very pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness, friendliness and overall quality of this hotel. The staff were exceptionally nice, the hotel was very clean, breakfast was wonderful and quickly replenished as the morning service continued. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and kept very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

This hotel is located in a nice area with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other amenities close by. It is actually located off of Fruitville Road, on a road parallel and just behind it which was no problem at all.

I had never heard of the AmericInn brand but will certainly look it up as we travel. Bravo and excellent job!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Front desk was friendly and very helpful, internet was very slow. Great breakfast. Housekeeping just walked in the room without knocking or saying excuse me and asked when are we leaving? We had the do not disturb sign up.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

At AmericInn our daily mission is to provide you with a clean, well maintained facility all provided by a friendly, attentive staff. I apologize that the housekeeping staff did not follow the proper procedure; we have addressed this issues with them so it will not happen again.

Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Really was unsure of the hotel since it is a not a familiar brand but to our surprise it was really wonderful. The room was clean and the staff were so friendly. Breakfast was really good with many choices. I will be returning

• Stayed December 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great service. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable..there was nothing lacking in that room. The staff was very friendly.The location was very good and close to many good restaurants and to many tourist attractions. If you are looking for a pool, hot tub and exercise room it is at the AmericInn in Sarasota.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Live Oak, Florida
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I arrived 1/9/14. I pulled through the drive and parked at the side front in a high traffic well lit area. Checked in and was told to park in the rear. That was dimly lit. My truck was stolen from their parking lot, no security cameras, and an Oh well attitude. Not their problem.
Also no HBO the whole weekend and when I called to report it, I was told that no one was reporting it but me. I asked from maintenance, he came, checked, saw that it was not working then left. I had to call to see what was going on and then was told that it was out with the cable company. But when I first called they were rather snotty. WORST security and attitudes ever.
Leads you to believe they have security by the monitor set up at check in with a sign advertising the security service.
I would NEVER have parked my truck in the back but was told to do so.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Mysticjungle
Jennifer B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Sarasota for your recent visit to Sarasota. We take the security at our hotel very serious and are very concerned with the safety of all our guests. There is a security company that is hired by the association that does regular drive-bys. We do have a security monitor at the front desk for the inside of the hotel. We have verified that all of our parking lot lights are working at 100%. We do suggest to our guests other doors that surround the hotel only for convenience.
Sarasota
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was our first stay at at AmericInn. This is a very well managed and well maintained hotel and We would definitely stay at this facility again. The location is just off the interstate in a very convenient area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends