“Very Nice!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Sarasota
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a very nice, quiet, and clean hotel. We were very happy. Everything was great. We would definitely come again. We were here with a large group from several different areas. The accommodations were great and we would recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michellejsco
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The property is very clean, quiet and peaceful. The pool is lovely and the hot tub welcomes you to a warm and relaxing oasis. The TV was very nice, with a multitude of channels. The refrigerator is an added plus. Clean, clean, clean is the code word for this lovely hotel. The breakfast bar was varied and included hot foods. Being gluten intolerant left few choices, though this is nothing new. All in all, a great stay at a fair price. Do not hesitate...

Room Tip: ground floor room had a close rear entrance with parking just outside
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank angelbod
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband stayed here a few years ago and loved the rooms and service. My husband stayed at your hotel last week, and loved the pillows. We would like to purchase similar pillows. How can we do this?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie S
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites. We receive our pillows through a linen supplier Standard Textile. I believe they sell only at wholesale but if you give me a call I will be happy to get you some the next time we place our order. There is nothing better than a good pillow. Looking forward to hearing from you

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Desk staff very well trained, friendly, and courteous. Beautiful carpets throughout. Nice PC for visitors in the lobby. Large, clean pool area. Very nice rooms. About 20 minutes from Lido or Siesta beaches.

GM is trying to do a good job. Enhanced continental breakfast is very nice. Plenty of fruit, although the bananas were not very yellow. Nice, safe location close to the interstate.

Much better location than the older hotels down on Tamiami.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on the quiet side. The highway side can be quite noisy at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leisure T
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel was nice. I had never heard of it and had only seen minimal reviews. The staff was friendly and they had a Managers event that was nice. The breakfast was nice. There was a noise issue but all in all it was a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rachel G
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. This is the only AmericInn in the state of Florida; they are basically a Midwest chain. Please always keep in mind while staying at any hotel to call to the front desk with any issue and we will be happy to take care of the problem for you. We look forward to your next stay here at the AmericInn Sarasota.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The staff is wonderful as are the rooms and amenities.. Very safe area, Wonderful breakfast something for everyone .. Pool and hot tub very clean, rooms are spacious.. Right off I 75.. If you have allergies this is a Perfect place for you.. all rooms are awesome but they also have PURE rooms that are allergen free everything.. .. I could go on forever on how great this place is but you should stay and see for yourself what a wonderful experience..

Room Tip: All rooms are great,, but the pure rooms are worth the extra money..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MICHELLE F
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location, really close by The Amish. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great breakfast!! My 13 year old said the waffles were amazing!! Super big hotel. Its a must to stay here when you come to Sarasota.

• Stayed: January 2013