“LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
DADE CITY
“LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

The staff is wonderful as are the rooms and amenities.. Very safe area, Wonderful breakfast something for everyone .. Pool and hot tub very clean, rooms are spacious.. Right off I 75.. If you have allergies this is a Perfect place for you.. all rooms are awesome but they also have PURE rooms that are allergen free everything.. .. I could go on forever on how great this place is but you should stay and see for yourself what a wonderful experience..

Room Tip: All rooms are great,, but the pure rooms are worth the extra money..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MICHELLE F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location, really close by The Amish. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great breakfast!! My 13 year old said the waffles were amazing!! Super big hotel. Its a must to stay here when you come to Sarasota.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Gemelitas99
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right off I-75. Easy to get where you want to go. Serves free breakfast daily. Lots of items to choose from. The people that worked there were very nice. The rooms were nice, clean & the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank xspechtme
South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at AmericInn with friends to save on money while taking classes in Sarasota. I normally stay at more pricier hotel, but a friend assured me that I would have the same value for le$$ at AmericInn. Needless to say, I wasn't as pleased. Our room was on the first floor and the hallway was dark, my room was dark. Even with the lights on, it was very dim. The beds were average as was the bedding. Bathroom was small as well. The lobby is nice, comfortable sofas around the tv...desktop computer and printer and dining area. In the morning breakfast is served and I believe in the evening there's happy hour. I see some reviews with suites and perhaps that's a better experience. I would stay here only if I absolutely have to.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
I’m sorry to hear your stay was not as you had expected. I will definitely look into the lighting situation as we have been changing out the bulbs to a higher wattage. Please keep in mind that when staying at any hotel and your room is not up to your standard to please call to the front desk so that we are able to assist you in your needs in making your stay more enjoyable. The next time that you travel to Sarasota please feel free to give me a call personally and I would love to make sure that your experience at our hotel is worth the second trip. Thank you for taking the time to send in your review, these are very important to us.
Melbourne, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My stay at Americinn was outstanding. Staff was friendly, professional, and efficient. The facility was spotless, room service was quick and accomodating. Breakfast was good, healthy, and full of variety. I am a happy customer.

Room Tip: 2nd floor has it's own breakfast bar served on the floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Maryanne W
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a renovated hotel, but it is clean and updated. We were stunned at how large the rooms were. The living area had a large leather sofa and an oversized leather chair that was very comfortable. The bedroom had a real king bed, not the smaller beds in newer hotels. Both the living and bedroom area had large desks with ample lighting. The room had a dining area with a table and 4 chairs. It was large enough that they could have put a larger table there and still had plenty of room to move around. There was plenty of closet space. Thissuite was bigger than my first apartment! Wi-fi was free, but my husband had problems trying to use it on his laptop. I had no problems getting on with my tablet. I think it may have been the settings on his laptop. There was a light meal in the evening. Simple but good, no complaints there. They also have complimentary beer and wine to go with the meal. Breakfast was just ok, but it did hit the spot. We stayed in suite 403 and next time we are in the area we will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Room 403 fit all our needs
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Beckyone
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay on Trip Advisor and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in one of newly renovated suites. From time to time we will have a guest that is unable to log on to the internet and that is usually a problem with the security settings on the device. Please keep in mind for your next stay that we do have an 800 support number that will be happy to walk you through these issues. We look forward to seeing you at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites for next visit to the Sarasota area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

My wife & I recently stayed at the AmericInn during a trip to Sarasota. Visiting out of town family can be a daunting task but our stay at this hotel made this trip a vacation. Not only was the location prime to all the greatest Sarasota/Bradenton has to offer it but it is right off I-75! We really enjoyed the complementary breakfast as well as the evening managers reception. The rooms were also very comfortable. They are a very warm atmosphere for the Florida setting. The flat screen tv was also an added bonus. The rooms had a lot of little touches such as the granite countertops, wooden vanities & color walls. It was a nice change from the normal white&cream color scheme of most hotels. We had nothing but great service from all of the staff. They were very accommodating in our poolside room preference & restaurant recommendations. All in all we will easily stay here again for the rest of our Sarasota visits. Truly an oasis in its own!

• Stayed December 2012