“Love this place”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I couldnt imagine staying anywhere else.. The rooms are clean , and have a fridge, microwave,coffee pot,hair dryer and flat tv.. comfortabe beds...the staff is wonderful,.. excellent location. Such a big variety for breakfast..something for everyone, I have stayed several times, We started out going because of medical reason to the area and we found ourselves going inbetween doctors visits just to get away and relax.. they make you feel like family.... I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try a Pure room they are very nice especially for those with Allergies!!!!
1  Thank MICHELLE F
Jennifer B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for the shining review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! It's always great to see guests return for multiple reasons. We hope to see you at AmericInn Hotel & Suites in the near future.

AmericInn Staff & Management

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Carpet could have been cleaner. This was one of 6 hotels we stayed in during out 2 week vacation in Florida and it probably had the best variety of breakfast food items. There was even food (corn dogs + salad + juice + beer + wine) when we returned to the hotel after our visit to Siesta Key Beach. The beach was beautiful & clean. White, fine sand and warm waters. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

2  Thank TAFanToronto
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and managers dinner. We take pride with all of the different choices we have available to our guests. We actually have ordered new carpet to be installed in 1/3 of our rooms and the remainder of them will have a thorough cleaning. We hope to see you back next summer for your vacation.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We travel 6-7 times per year on business and then several other times for "pleasure" and this is by far our favorite hotel. We went in Feb and again in Aug and had a fabulous time. Our kids are wanting to know when we can go back. We used floridavacationauction.com both times. This time, we paid $20 extra per night for the HUGE 1 bedroom suite: 1 bedroom with 2 queens, desk and tv, lr with pull out sofa, chair, fridge/micro, table/chairs, sink in bathroom w/shower tub combo, and sink just outside bathroom with a large 2-3 person jacuzzi in the corner of the room. With the exceptional special building materials & extra insulation Americinn has, we found (again) this to be the quietest hotel we have ever stayed in..and we did not have the a/c fan on continuously. Comfy beds, pillows, super clean, tons of towels-more than we ever needed. The breakfast is huge, with standard continental fare, waffle bar, fruit, biscuits, sausage gravy, sausage patties and eggs every morning. The M-Th evening reception puts Embassy Suites to shame! We ended up having the evening reception as dinner! Brats/chips/salad one night, sub sandwiches one night, macaroni/chicken casserole another night. It really makes for an economical stay with a huge brunch and light dinner included! Quiet pool and maticulously maintained property- inside and out. Walking distance to several good restaurants and the #1 beach in the US about a 25 min drive. We love this area and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: King bed suites for 2 are huge. One bedroom suites are huge- good for up to 6 people.
3  Thank floridarolltide

Thank you so much for the rave review your thoughts on our hotel are very important to us. Our entire staff takes so much pride making sure that everyone’s stay is a pleasant and welcome one. We look forward to seeing you and your family back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was definitely not a bad place to stay. It was a good location and clean. We recommend taking a noise maker or fan because it's very loud in the halls. Reminded me of my dorm life days in college.
Breakfast included and it was good for a continental style meal.
Perkins and Don Pablos next door were good.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I've stayed at a few hotels/motels in Sarasota, and after staying here, I don't want to stay anywhere else! We had a great stay. Comfy, great breakfast, clean. It was hard to leave. Love it and will be back! (well when there is a coupon or deal) other than that it's kinda high in season.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel over the holiday weekend. The hotel grounds were well-kept, and the room was very clean. Comfortable bed, daily maid service - great. We were on the 4th floor. They had a couple of air purifiers running to rid of the stale, smokey smell (at least they were doing something about it)....otherwise the stay was great. Good selections at the hot buffet breakfast; staff were efficient and polite. Like the convenience to nearby shopping, restaurants, highway and beaches. And most of all, we felt safe. Will be back!

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd-4th floors, poolside.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GilliganGirl
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights during our trip to Florida. I chose on the reviews on TripAdvisor. It is a nice hotel but in my opinion not worth 4 or 5 stars. A place in the top 5 hotels in Sarasota is a very high rating. The rooms were simple. We had at least a room that looked different as the pictures on the site. They also offer special allergy-free rooms. Pure fresh smelling rooms. Maybe you should book a PURE room because the hotel itself did not smell fresh. Hallways smelled like smoke.

Breakfast is free full breakfast w / meat, biscuits and gravy, egg cheese omlete, ect.
It is about 30-40 min away from the beach and most of the attractions.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KrmiNetherlands
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

I’m sorry to hear your stay was not what you though it would be. We have painted and put granite in most of our rooms there are some that still need to be completed; we will be working on them over the next couple of months. Then we will be putting new drapes in all the rooms. We do have strict smoking policies unfortunately there are times when a guest will smoke in a room, if you ever experience an issue please don’t hesitate to report it to the front desk so we can address it immediately. We are 11 miles from Siesta Key Beach, 9 miles from St. Armands Circle, 5 miles from downtown, 8 miles from Ringling Museum. I hope you will try us again the next time you are in Sarasota

AmericInn Staff and Management