All reviews courtyard marriott typical courtyard starbucks coffee front desk flatbread king room soccer tournament small refrigerator directly across the street would stay here again a great stay free breakfast fire pit lobby beaches soap renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This is an updated Marriott Courtyard as of the date of my review; just a note, Marriott has not updated this information on their website. Thereselle at the front desk was very professional on check-in and knowledgeable of the area. Room was clean and comfortable. This hotel is located directly across from Sarasota's airport and within minutes of many great restaurants. I have stayed here many times in the last 15 years and have not had a bad experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Valued Guest,
I just want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your loyalty to the Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport. Thanks for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport. Your feedback will be shared with our entire team. Rest assure, we have address the mentioned website information to reflect our newly renovated property. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Courtyard Marriott and I was a little less than impressed. The smell of the bedding was very off putting and I had to use body spray to masked the smell. The atmosphere felt sterile and cold. I don't think I am likely to stay again any time soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay here at the Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport. Please allow me to apologize, as your stay did not reflect the type of experience we strive to create each day. We only hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide exceptional service during your future visits to the Sarasota Bradenton area. Do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to assist you with booking suitable accommodation here at the Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We were greeted by Samantha and a young and professional front desk person! She started our day with a smile! Debbie in housekeeping was a ball of energy and so helpful
Location is on the boardwalk and a great way to relax and enjoy the view! All the employees are well trained! Great location to the beaches

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for you comment regarding your most recent experience here in the Sarasota Bradenton area. We appreciate you as our guest and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

I checked in late after a long day and found this hotel nice enough. The rooms were spacious but the bathroom was a very old style. In general, the hotel is satisfactory but I didn't find it on par with other Courtyards I have stayed in.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2018

We like the Courtyard brand. We stay at a lot of them. We know lots of them are great. We also know lots of them are not. This is not. Kindly stated, this one should be terminated and then rebuilt and updated. From the entry, to the lobby, to the hallways, to the rooms, ... this place is beyond dated. It is drab, cold, unenviting with narrow dark hallways and equally dark rooms. Looks like all is OEM, meaning all was there since construction...

Inside, the rooms are small, dark, not particularly clean. There is not enough lighting, nor are their enough outlets for computers, etc. the floors are dirty too.

Worst of all is the so called staff. When we checked in I left my license At the front desk. No one called the room to alert me, etc. they just sat on it. No one called. No one let me know. When I finally asked, all tried to make it seem it was all my fault. Who needs this crap? I don’t . If I’d have tried to go through tsa, who know what might have happened. Also, it took a while to let it g0. We waited for Steph for over an hour.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mazolia
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dear mazolia,

I sincerely apologize for your stay experience, as this is not a typical review for our property. As I appreciate your feedback, I really would like to hear more about you experience. The Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport recently completed a renovation for the entire hotel. Feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience to address your concern. Rest assure, our goal is to listen to our guests so that we can continue to improve upon our service execution. Thanks for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport.