Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport
$170
HotelIndigo.com
$203
$89
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$106
$99
$239
$206
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$195
$132
$128
Travelocity
All reviewsstarbucks coffeetypical courtyardfront deskmarriott propertiesshort drive to downtownringling museumsoccer tournamentresidence innbusiness tripsmall refrigeratorroom was largebreakfast and dinnernice hoteldirectly across the streeta great stayconvenient locationfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was here for several days competing at the US Rowing Masters National Championship. The staff were beyond wonderful!! Jane in the cafe was just incredible. She tailored food to my needs and desires, she remembered my coffee order without asking every day and just made me and my group feel at home! *Wonderful employee*

Also, in the cafe on the weekends, my group and I had the pleasure of being served by the delightful Ms. Victoria who much like Jane, helped us out and tailored services to our need with a big broad smile!

Every afternoon, when returning from our racing Ankur at the front desk asked about our results and wanted even to see our medals!! He was such a sweet person, and so happy to help in anyway we needed.

Michael, the manager was often helping our at the front desk and he was great too!

I would HIGHLY recommend this Courtyard. It was clean, quiet, great cafe with my favorite Starbucks beverages. But, beyond a great facility was the wonderful, wonderful staff. Thanks especially again to: Jane; Victoria: Ankur and Michael for making it such a pleasant stay!!! I will be back :-)

Room Tip: I was downstairs...which I really would prefer and recommend. It was close to pool and exercise area...but very quiet in the evenings.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
SRQCYGM, Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Your group was a BLAST! We hope to see you on your return and with Sarasota hosting the World Rowing Competetion I am sure we will see you many times. Thanks again for your visit and the staff and myself look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have made the Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton my home away from home for several years. It has been 8 months since my last time in Sarasota and tonight was awesome. When I walked into the Bistro I received a warm greeting from Jane! She is amazing. Remembered me by name and my favorite menu items. She makes you feel welcome and at home. Always wanting to make sure your accommodations are perfect and any needs for the room such as towels, soap, shampoo etc.... I base by stays around her schedule so I know I will be treated like family! Overall Hotel is very clean and they always make sure I am on the ground floor.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the side entrance for easy access to the car and for easy unloading and packing!!!!
1  Thank Barmike1955

Thanks for coming back to visit. We look forward to your return again real soon. Our staff has been informed of your wonderful comments.

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 10, 2013

STARWOOD: GOLD
MARRIOTT: GOLD

I stayed here for one overnight due to a missed flight and the location is great, right across from SRQ. Its a typical, clean, modern Courtyard. Hotel features an outdoor pool, shuttle service to and from the airport (even at 530am) and a Bistro.

PRICE: I was able to secure a very affordable, last minute rate and the staff was friendly and accomodating to all my requests.

HOTEL: All stated above, its what ive come to EXPECT from a Courtyard. During our one night thought there was a family reunion going on and they caused alot of chaos as they acted as if they owned the hotel. Staff really couldnt handle them and they did cause us discomfort as we were very tired and the last thing we wanted to deal with was a super loud and very boisterous group of people trying for atleast 40 times to take a group shot of 50+ people in the Bistro. =(
My family was absolutely starved by the time we got settled into the room and after reading the well represented Bistro menu, we were happy to go check out the 'fresh' choices being advertised. From the mouth of the girl working at the Bistro- "None of this food is fresh, we microwave it all, and even i wouldnt eat here"..seriously!! Great, just what we needed. We ended up ordering Pizza but cmon Marriott get it together with this Bistro idea. Either serve fresh cooked food or just throw in a Pizza hut, this was very deceiving and did not leave a good impression.

THE ROOM: Regular Room/2DBL- Not overly large, very clean and warm tones. Bedding was very comfortable. No upgrade was offerred/available and this was a basic room next to the pool ( which was quite loud until it closed) . Ill continue to say this until their upgraded-Note to Marriott-32inch TVs with minimal channel selection will no longer suffice!

THE STAFF: Very friendly staff here from beginning to end. No complaints

Was my Elite recognized? I guess, not sure i felt anything special this stay

I would recommend this property if overnighting for a flight out of Sarasota or possibly even for a few day stay in the area. Sarasota is seriously lacking in good hotels so this is atleast clean and updated.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
SRQCYGM, Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing to write a review on the Courtyard Sarasota... I do however believe you have reviewed the wrong location. The hours of our Complimentary Shuttle are 7am-11pm. The shuttle will take you to the airport and select restaurants in the area. Our bistro is reciving excellent reviews and everything is cooked to order. In fact we don't even have a microwave in our kitchen so it is very concerning someone would mention the fact of our food being cooked in the microwave. I would like to touch base with you to see if I can obtain more information regarding your stay.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean beds, clean sheets, clean bathrooms, nice hotel, good location. Jane made the stay the best! the rest of the staff was good, but Jane makes you feel at home! I was on the 3rd floor and the room was well laid out and spacious. The couch was fairly comfortable and the downstairs Bistro

Room Tip: Ask for Jane!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the wonderful review and the great comments about the staff. We look forward to having you back in the Bistro the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

As a regular guest of Marriott at all levels of their properties, I wanted to write and state what a tremendous staff is at the Sarasota Airport Marriott Courtyard. While the entire staff, including housekeeping are professional, proficent and friendly, two employees really stand out; Matt at the front desk and Jane in the Bistro. Matt welcomes me by name when I arrive, has learned to know me and asks me not only about my work but my family. His personal interest in me as a guest is really appreciated and unique in my travel experiences. Likewise, Jane in the Bistro has become like extended family. Her knowledge of nutirition is amazing as well as her professional service. All in all, the service at this Courtyard has exceeded all expectations.

1  Thank Jack K

This is so eciting to hear from one of our loyal Platinum Members. We thank you for choosing the Courtyard Sarasota Airport for your travels to the Sarasota market and we look forward to your return.