All reviews fire pit front desk close to the airport airport hotel housekeeping staff free breakfast excellent stay rooms were very clean short drive suite pet beaches stove ringling
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

The desk staff was unable to check me out due to being a new employee and he wasn't trained properly and he was the only staff on duty at 5:30am. I was told the manger would be in at 8am and she would call me. It took 3 phone calls requesting a manager to return my call to have my bill processed properly. I never received a return phone call.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We apologize the team member on duty was unable to handle your request. I do understand it was taken care of same day. We sincerely hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We are Marriot Titanium Elite members and travel extensively. Asked to have the air conditioning checked before we went to dinner. Air was set at 69 and room never got below 74. Front desk said they would have maintenance check it while we were gone. Seemed lower when we got back at 10pm, but unit never turned off. Checked controls and everything was set to automatic. Now at 2:00am unit has never turned off and is obviously not working right. Had to raise temperature to stop the noise. Was told that window was left open and this was not the case. Unit should cool the room in a couple of minutes and turn off. Fan is just brining in cooler air or unit is low on charge. Never should continuously run. Do not stay at this location! Either bad management or maintenance doesn’t have a clue.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Very convenient to the Sarasota Airport, Ringling, and sites as well as beach and shopping, and other activities. Very helpful staff, clean facility and great breakfast included. Marriott points when you stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thanks so much for providing your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

Just checked in to stay for a few nights as our house is being renovated. We couldn't be more pleased with Paul and his attention to our needs. We have stayed at Residence Inn a couple times in the past when we had extended stay needs.

Great job on the upgraded rooms and great location. We had some special needs and they were very helpful to try and accommodate. We are grateful to have such a nice place to call home for the week. I am a loyal Courtyard client when on business, but when it comes to extended stays with my family it is without a question Residence Inn. Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ScottW225
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m a Marriott platinum member and I cannot believe how badly I was treated at this hotel
The cleaning staff were nice but terrible at their jobs. Our room was never really cleaned and only stocked half of the time with half of what we needed.
We got locked out by the pool and I had to bang on the door for five minutes before the desk staff came to let us in, the lock was broken.
As an elite member I requested a late check out which is 4 PM we checked out at 1:00 and I told them at noon we were checking out. Despite that they wanted to charge us an additional day( we were actually moving to another Marriot !)
After some strong words they agreed not to charge us and astoundingly the manager was extremely hands off. I blame her for everything that is going on or not going on at that hotel
I checked my email a couple days later and there were two over a couple hours, both of them with an invoice including the day we did not stay there !
I had to spend my time calling Marriott digging out the receipt emailing it back to the manager to have her refund the money.
When she finally got back to me she didn’t even know my real name. I am going to recommend that she is fired because the location is good and it must be difficult working under somebody so inapt !

Date of stay: December 2018