Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton
$199
$71
$138
$129
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$119
$143
$113
$379
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitbasketball courtfront deskuniversity blvdquiet stayclose to the airportairport hotelbedroom suitenice propertykitchen areabreakfast buffethousekeeping staffevery morningexcellent stayhome away from homebusiness triprooms were very clean
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We spent 6 nights at this Residence Inn and overall, were very pleased. Thom welcomed us with fine introduction to the hotel and an efficient check-in. Our two bedroom, two bath suite was very clean, tastefully decorated, and well kept, as was all the public areas. With the exception of the woman who handled the breakfast buffet, the staff was very pleasant, helpful, and guest orientated. I have been a corporate guest for years and frankly not a particularly satisfied one. This hotel has the same problem that most Marriotts have and that is poor mattresses. Has Marriott every hear of Westin's superior beds or for that matter some very comfortable beds at higher end Hamptons? The mattress was not as terribly uncomfortable as some Marriott beds that are as hard as concrete, but not comfortable either. A good night's sleep is so basic, that it is incomprehensible that moderate to higher end hotels have not ungraded their mattresses. I wouldn't rule out staying here again, but I would search for a hotel with better mattresses.

Room Tip: Request a third floor, inside court room for a very quiet location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank james h
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm glad you were overall pleased with your stay, but I wish you would have found more comfort in our mattresses. We received a full renovation fall of 2011 in which we received all new mattresses. Marriott provided us with The Serta perfect sleeper mattresses for all our suites. If there's anything we can do at the property to make the mattress more comfortable for a future stay we'd be happy to.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The hotel is typical of this brand. It is older than some and does show that. The exercise room is small for the size of the hotel (only 2 tread mills and an elliptical) and could use some attention as the TV did not work on one of the machines and the air conditioning is suspect.

The rooms and common areas of the hotel were well kept. They switch the nights of the evening reception from one week to the next and this meant our expectations of the event being on a Tuesday night were not met when we stayed. This was disappointing and I think consistency, rather than changing from week to week, would be best for loyal, returning customers of the brand.

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Queen size bed seems very small. Rooms on ground floor near side door are very convenient to parking lot and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dayebob
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to our area. I was happy to read you enjoyed your stay and that you'll be back. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us serve you better. The Residence Inn brand is mixing things up for our evening offerings. We are a pilot hotel for what Marriott will be introducing to all the Residence Inn hotels by next year. 3 nights a week we offer "A Mix" which will rotate Mon-Wed one week and Tues-Thurs the next week. We have some exciting new mixes planned that I'm sure you will enjoy! I'm really looking forward to our monthy Food truck night!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We recently stayed for two weeks. We can not say enough starting with the staff, the breakfast, the social evenings, the room. There was not one thing we could have requested that someone was not willing to do or find for us. Jordon was at the desk when we first arrived....a great young man looking to be very accommodating and he was. He started off our stay in a very positive way and everyone else kept it going. The location is great and we are now planning next years stay and this time we will be staying for a month. Why would I want to rent a condo when this was so much better, affordable and again very enjoyable.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor but I did not hear anyone complain about any of the floors. I liked where we were as we had a great view of the pool and fire pit area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura H

Thanks for providing such an excellent review on our hotel! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and the staff service, so you'll be returning next year. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were here last January for a short stay and decided to come again when we found ourselves again in the area. Same great experience..what more can you say? The staff is friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and very spacious. Exactly what I have come to expect, but it's nice to see that they deliver! I would do it again and I recommend you give them a try, too.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

I'm so glad you came back to see us here at the Residence Inn Sarasota-Bradenton! We truly love welcoming back our repeat guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to providing you with another excellent stay on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I checked in at the Residence Inn, Sarasota, FL airport location & I was greeted by Brianna Lyons, who checked me in. She was so nice and accommodating and helped me find a quiet room as I'm a light sleeper. She called my room to make sure everything was fine after I checked in as well. The hotel's happy hour was fantastic! They had pulled pork, baked beans, macaroni salad & other items plus dessert! Wow, it was really nice to have such a surprise meal after such a long day and I didn't want to venture out to find something to eat. Thank you Brianna for being so efficient and welcoming!! I'll stay here again just for the great service!

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David L
Michele R, General Manager at Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I'm so happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the excellent service Brianna provided. One of the great amenities we offer at Residence Inn is our evening social and I'm glad you had an opportunity to enjoy it after a long day. We hope to see you again soon!