All reviews hard boiled eggs sink area yogurt tamiami trail free breakfast close to downtown rooms are clean definitely stay here again convenient location siesta key lido beach armand's circle beaches microwave ringling
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Very good and clean hotel, very reliable staff, good location. We recommend this La Quinta to everyone who is interested to visit Sarasota, Saint Armand Circle, Venice Beach, Ellenton Premium Outlet stores, and much more places around.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our property. We constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests, and when a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

This place is so dirty and gross I wouldn't use it as a dog kennel. Mold growing in the shower, people smoking in the rooms. Girl working the front desk was wearing headphones playing on her phone, had no desire to help I put her out to check in. Steer away at all cost!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank tomhF6082CR
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thanks for your feedback regarding your stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota. We're very concerned about the issues you've mentioned and are sorry that we dropped the ball as we did during your stay. You should expect a room that is clean and well taken care of, and we failed you here. We're very sorry and we'd like to chat with you further about your specific situation. If you would like to discuss this further you may reach out to me at lq7712gm@lqreviews.com, so that we may resolve this matter with you. Thanks again for your review, and we're looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

We were greeted by Debbie who was fantastic! When we checked in she was so kind to offer us her personal beach chairs since she knew we wanted to hit the beach and were from out of town. Every other front desk person we came in contact with was so nice also!
I do own a dog but don't travel with him. The only negative thing I'd say about the hotel was the number of dogs here.
I did enjoy my stay and felt we got great value. The beds were comfortable and rooms clean!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that Debbie took such great care of you. We constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests, and when a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful. We look forward to having you as guests again.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

This hotel was low frills and inexpensive. It is a good place to crash while enjoying your vacation. The only problem was that the bed springs were broken, and the bed sagged in the middle. The staff noted this problem when I checked out.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gregoryjasonm
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our property. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I apologize for the problem you encountered with the mattress. We have replaced the box spring in that room to correct the issue with the sagging bed. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

We always enjoy coming to the LaQuinta in Sarasota. It's conveniently located on the water. The rooms & lobby were up graded several years ago. Showing some wear, but still nice. Forget the breakfast. Cold choices and not attractive. Enjoy a local restaurant if that's an important meal.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ThatRoad

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.