All reviews hard boiled eggs sink area yogurt tamiami trail free breakfast close to downtown rooms are clean definitely stay here again convenient location siesta key lido beach armand's circle pet beaches microwave ringling clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2016

This hotel was low frills and inexpensive. It is a good place to crash while enjoying your vacation. The only problem was that the bed springs were broken, and the bed sagged in the middle. The staff noted this problem when I checked out.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gregoryjasonm
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our property. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I apologize for the problem you encountered with the mattress. We have replaced the box spring in that room to correct the issue with the sagging bed. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

We always enjoy coming to the LaQuinta in Sarasota. It's conveniently located on the water. The rooms & lobby were up graded several years ago. Showing some wear, but still nice. Forget the breakfast. Cold choices and not attractive. Enjoy a local restaurant if that's an important meal.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ThatRoad

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel in Sarasota. We were in a corner suite on the 4th floor overlooking an inlet. Room was huge, great bathroom. Location was great, a short drive to St. Albans, Siesta Key, Venice and Longboat Key. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.

We have not stayed at a LaQuinta for a long time and we were not disappointed!!! When we go to Sarasota again we will definitely stay here.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay for your anniversary and that you enjoyed your suite. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future . It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Upon checkout, I forgot some items in one of the drawers but didn't realize it until the next day. I quickly called Debbie at the front desk. She found my items, boxed them up and sent them to my home. Wow - how nice!! This is how La Quinta Sarasota treats you like family!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank zoet3
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and that we were able to get your forgotten items back to you. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and we hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Adam T

Reviewed December 12, 2016

This really is a very attractive La Quinta. Beautiful lobby and dining area. The room was spacious and simply appointed. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. You have to be a dog lover to stay here. Lots of dogs. Little dogs, big dogs. Our room had the smell of wet dog. Housekeeping tried ozone machine - no help. If you have allergies - be forewarned. Manager was very understanding.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bdrothschild
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our property. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I apologize for the odor in your room. We had the carpets cleaned in your room. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.