La qiuinta inn & suites sarasota....
Great location...nice hotel...the rooms are "nice" , and if you become a member you can accumulate points for free stay...always use la quinta....and they are dog friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!You deserve a day at the beach. Choose the La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota facing the Sarasota Bay as well as overlooking Long Boat Key, and you'll find yourself just a short drive away from Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beaches. Conveniently located just three miles from Sarasota-Bradenton Internationa...see morel Airport, this tropically landscaped hotel is near several popular attractions including the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, John & Mable Ringling Museum, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, and Ed Smith Stadium home of the Cincinati Reds Spring Training Camp. Offices for Boars Head Provisions, Florida Power & Light, Waterside Catering, and Wellcraft Marine are also located nearby. Ringling School of Art & Design is also located nearby. Guests will enjoy a refreshing heated outdoor pool, fitness center, and a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed wireless Internet access, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, voice mail, data port telephone, expanded cable channels, and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Sarasota
- La Quinta Hotel Sarasota
- La Quinta Sarasota
- Sarasota La Quinta