Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
$99
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$199
$153
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
$369
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $518/night.

$285
$245
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$329
$249
$224
$189
TripAdvisor
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomclean hoteleasy accessking roombed was comfortablegreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinnsbeaches
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This facility was very well designed with the comfort and convenience of the guest in mind, well managed and maintained. It was clean, in good repair and quiet. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good and an added and unexpected surprise. I recommend this hotel for pleasure or business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We are so pleased to hear that our facilities and staff were a wonderful experience for you. We're glad you enjoyed breakfast with us. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our chef. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Sarasota.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Overall the stay was satisfactory, typical continental breakfast, clean lobby, friendly employees. I was surprised how quite the room was especially being literally behind the elevator shaft. The location is great right by the interstate and close to restaurants and shopping. Only problem is the room seemed clean on check in but they don't clean the rooms while staying there.

1  Thank Randy B
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Hello Randy B,

Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay with us and we are happy to see that you found most of your experiences with the property and our staff to your liking. We apologize for what clearly must of been an oversight in not cleaning your room during your stay and I have already brought this to the attention to my Housekeeping leadership to assure we can look into this matter. We hope we have the opportunity to show you that this is not the norm. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was able to check in early after a long 8 hour drive and was so happy about that. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. It was convenient to have a restaurant right next door from which I ordered pizza for the kids. I was not far from Siesta Key Beach. Everything was wonderful about this hotel I do not have 1 single complaint :)

1  Thank D8782GGmarys

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on Trip Advisor. We're so glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one for you and your children. We always love to hear when we've exceeded the expectations for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you're in Sarasota.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Clean, nice rooms and good breakfast. There is a fridge in the room, but no microwave. We used the microwave in the breakfast area. Warm chocolate chips cookies upon arrival was much appreciated. Convenient to Siesta Key and other beaches.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SophieKellyGreen

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the room, breakfast and especially our cookies - we like them too ;) We are beginning an extensive renovation that will equip all of our rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. We'd love it if you come back to see us the next time you're in Sarasota.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was staying in Sarasota for a 2 day business meeting. The room was very quiet and comfortable with a desk and internet access so I could work. The hotel was located within walking distance to several restaurants and just a short drive to the downtown Sarasota area and beaches. I would definitely stay at the Hampton next time I am in Sarasota.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robintrips

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so glad to hear that it worked out so well for your business trip and a bit of sightseeing around Sarasota. We look forward to seeing you again soon.