WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Sarasota
Winter Garden, United States
“great expeience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Awesome!! 5 stars! My family and I definitively we will be back, great accommodations, great service, friendly, courteous, helpful staff at all levels. Close to Hospital, gas station. shopping, Restaurants, Banks. We are thinking to be back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It was very clean staff was great the location is great minutes away from beaches and downtown the manager told us all the good places we should see during our stay which was a great help very pleased they have the nicest staff at this hotel I must say

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Angelb2020
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Angelb2020,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found the accomodations to your liking and that our Manager was able to personalize your experience with their recommendations. We truly appreciate your business.
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night on business travel. It's located next to a few restaurants (Chili's, Alehouse, Panera) which is convenient. Definitely an okay stay. The room was clean (which is the most important thing!) and breakfast was good. The air conditioner happened to be a little noisy in the room I was in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello bth86,
Thank your for your candid comments on your most recent stay with us. We definitely pride ourselves on being conveniently located next to dozens of quality restaurants. We are always looking on ways to improve and I will pass on your comments of the louder than usual Air Conditioning unit to our maintenance department. Thank you again.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Beds are horrible. My back is really sore after staying 4 nights at this hotel. They need to upgrade the beds like all the other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at. Every Hampton that I stayed up to this point had good beds with toppers and controllers for firmness.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank 817j0hnc
Thank you very much for your feedback and your comments have definitely been noted. We wanted to let you know that this summer, the hotel is going through a wonderful $2 million upgrade which will include Brand New Serta Mattresses. We hope you give us the opportunity for you to come back and take a look..
Mount Dora, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Once again I have NOT been disappointed by Hampton Inn. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the complimentary breakfast always good. Great Coffee! Hampton Inns are usually in very convenient places...you can get anywhere from there!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
st pete, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

the breakfast bar was very good. Beds could have been more comfortable. the availability of good conference rooms was not good. the chairs in the conference rooms were very poor. the space in the conference room is comfortable for 15 to 20 any more than that is too crowded. Room is kept very cold.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello Bonnie L,

Thank you kindly for your comments on your stay with us. The great news is the hotel is embarking on a $2 million upgrade this summer, which will include new beds and meeting room chairs. We hope we have the opportunity to show you in person.
Sarasota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

My parents stayed here for one week. Only complaint was the size of the coffee pot. The front desk supervisor was above perfect when dealing with my family. My mom is a diabetic and we had an incident where she was unresponsive. He went above and beyond trying to give me what ever I needed to help her out. He even called up to the room to check on her. Will recommend to everyone!

Room Tip: Any room away from the elevator and facing the pond instead of the highway