“Hotel stay for wedding”

Ranked #25 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Sarasota, FL, United States
“Hotel stay for wedding”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The stay was satisfactory. I liked that they had a public-use computer in the lobby since I didn't bring my laptop with me. The only problem I had was with the room keys, which stopped working the night before I left. That was quickly (and satisfactorily) resolved. The breakfast met my expectations.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I always stay at Hampton Inns for quality and value. This hotel was exactly that. Front desk staff was very pleasant, helpful and professional. Room was clean and fresh with a great bed. Gym was well maintained with relatively new equipment. Several restaurants within easy walking distance. Well stocked breakfast buffet. Perfect stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. Very convenient and Sal at the front desk was exceptional! Highly recommend it. The room was spacious and clean. The free breakfast in the morning helped us financially and it changed each day for variety. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for 9 days. Great breakfast, Rosie is very helpful, front desk and cleaning crew super. Nice to have hot coffee, coco and cookies through out the day. Very clean and comfortable place to stay. We will come back. Next to I75 and stores.

1 Thank David S
Springville, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Very nice complimentary breakfast. Pool was clean and hot tub was very nice. Front desk was very helpful in assisting with places to see. Sheets and pillows were very comfortable. I would stay again. Within 5-10 minutes of Siesta Keys, Downtown Sarasota and/or I-75.

1 Thank Kimberly W
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed February 6, 2014

First this hotel is a bit hard to find. Just off I 75 but hidden by the trees, a bank and restaurant with minimal signage for assistance. LIttle to no recognition for Hilton Gold members until you see it mentioned on the statement the next day. Our room was unusually warm all night. The best we could do with the thermostat in the room was to get it down to 77 degrees. Mentioned it to the staff at checkout but little concern was demonstrated. The property was well kept but staff seemed overworked or under trained.

Room Tip: Check out ventilation suystem in the room at check in to make sure you will be comfortable.