“cold water showers”

Ranked #25 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
sedona
“cold water showers”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We eventually received hot water in the shower but it took a long time, each of 3 nights I stayed there. The mattress could have been more comfortable, perhaps newer? The hot tub was great, clean, hot and absent of screaming children..My favorite amenity.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was happy to find an older property that was clean and did not have a musty smell. The complimentary breakfast was very good also. The entire experience was positive. The hotel was also very close to restaurants and the freeways. The only thing I wish they had was a private business center. Other than that, it was a nice place and I would stay there again.

Stuart, United States
Reviewed November 30, 2013

If you are looking for a central located hotel on Bee Ridge, this is the place. Right off the exit and easy to get to. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Felt very safe here. It is an older Hampton Inn and doesn't have the room upgrades as the newer Hampton Inns.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Salvadore at the front desk was great, he made my one night stay very,very,very special! I will return and hope to be placed in a non-smoking room! the rating would have higher if it weren't for the smell, but Salvadore treated me like we were friends, he's awesome.

parkland, United States
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel located next to I-75 on our way to a business meeting. The hotel staff was friendly and the stay was very comfortable. The hotel was updated and the fitness center was in excellent condition

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Williston, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were very satisfied with the service of the staff and our room but the breakfast left a lot to be desired. I have stayed at other hotels in same price range or cheaper that served much better breakfasts. If you plan on eating breakfast elsewhere it is a great place to stay.

Clearwater Florida, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed for weekend with our daughters softball team and had a great time. From late checkouts to having team pizza in lobby, the staff could not have been nicer. Rooms were clean and quiet even though there were three or four girls softball teams staying there. Would not hesitate to stay there again