“Hampton Inn Sarasota”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #21 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Bee Ridge in Sarasota is a clean hotel in a convenient location with very comfortable beds! The complimentary breakfast is nice but eggs without cheese would be nicer! Fresh baked cookies in the evening is an added bonus!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We felt the hotel was very nice, it was very clean and comfortable. Location was excellent with lots of restaurants and stores near by as well as being close to 75. Our room was ready when we arrived and the lady at the front desk was very nice. Check in only took a few minutes.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just stayed with my daughters volleyball team. The hotel location is right off the highway (I-75) and close to Millers Ale House. Making the reservation I ran into a rude employee, but everyone was wonderful once we were there. Breakfast was simple but nice. The rooms were old and very smelly. My daughter came by and said we had a smoking room, then someone told me all the rooms smelt. I have had sinus troubles ever since.

Room Tip: Away from highway side. Other then that ask for a non-smoking room or a newer room. It really does s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The facility itself is nothing special, but the staff were friendly and helpful. Salvadore on the front desk and the lady taking care of the breakfast were both friendly and outgoing. It helped smooth a few edges off the hassles of business travel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side may be a bit quieter. Had a room on the South side, facing Bee Ridge. Whil...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

From the moment we checked in the staff proved to be ready willing and able to make our stay comfortable, caring and happy. We were greeted around every corner and really enjoyed our yummy breakfast ( free and plentiful every morning) Beds were sooooo comfortable and duvets were clean. Really enjoyed all the smiles!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This Hampton Inn seems small, in that it does not have the expansive feel to it that some do, but the staff here are determined to make your stay comfortable, and provide service if you need anything. They are alert, and always present, so that you know they're there for YOU. And rooms are very clean.

1  Thank marykats2014
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I had an incredible experience at the Hampton Hotel. The service was as extraordinary, as the continental breakfast. I will most certainly consider Hampton a hotel option for the future!

1  Thank Ricardo C