“A Solid Bet”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #21 of 50 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed here NYE for the downtown happenings in Sarasota. The lobby was clean and presentable. The room was tidy and clean. The bed, comfortable. Had a pretty nice fitness center which I'd definitely had used if here on business. Decent free breakfast, your typical hotel fare (eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.)

About 5 minute drive from downtown Sarasota. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank proden20

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The front desk staff was efficient and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and VERY clean. We stayed at the Ritz in Sarasota earlier this year and our room there was damp smelling. This Hampton Inn offered a cleaner room and more comfortable bed for sure. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LaraTR
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We basically just needed a place to sleep after spending the day visiting friends in Sarasota. The hotel common areas and our room were both very clean. The beds were comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Reese5033
Reviewed December 13, 2012

A good hotel for a one night stay or even longer. Had an ok breakfast buffett (free) and also has a happy hour with free drinks and finger food. There are also two restaurants just a minute for the hotel door that serve good food. No issues with the hotel or staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

RobGeorgia,

Thank you for your review for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Sarasota I 75 Bee Ridge. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to see that your enjoyed are weekday Manager's reception and let everyone know our convenient location to a number of different dining options. We hope that your next stay with us can be longer and look forward to seeing you on your return. Regards

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel served its purpose for us. We were in town for the weekend and had a wedding just south of there and wanted to also head over to Siesta when we were not participating in wedding festivities. The hotel did not wow me or anything, but it had a nice bed, a nice TV, and an updated bathroom. Next time I might stay closer to the beach though. If you plan to spend all of your time on Siesta Key you may want to make the trip over the South bridge and stay on the actual Key.

Room Tip: You probably want to get a room on the Southwest side of the building to minimize any road noise fro...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed one night at the Hampton Bee Ridge and I was very pleased with the hotel, and the location which is very close to a number of good restaurants. The room was very reasonably priced, the staff was great, and my room was clean with a very comfortable bed. At first I was a little concerned as the air conditioner and a room air purifier both ran all the time. Turned out they combined to create a very nice white noise, and I slept wonderfully!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn on Cattle Ridge and Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota. The accomodations, the staff and service were all outstanding. The option for an allergy-free "PURE" room insured a week of quiet and therefore restful evenings, followed every morning by a delicious free breakfast. BRAVO !!!

Room Tip: Try a PURE room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo