“Very Nice, clean and friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed July 24, 2011

The hotel and rooms were very clean. I'm a stickler when it comes to bathrooms and this one was spotless and very modern. The beds were comfortable except I thought the pillows were not very good. (next time I will bring my own). It would have been nice if the coffee maker made more than one cup at a time and some of the channels on the TV were so fuzzy. There was no fridge in the room which I thought was odd since every other hotel I have ever stayed at had a small fridge. I since learned they only come with the special King room. The location was very close to everything you would need in Sarasota and was only like 20 minutes from Siesta Key, the worlds most famous beach.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

spk1809,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us and noticed how clean the hotel is. The Executive Housekeeper and her staff do a wonderful job, and we are very glad that you have recognized this. We also take pride in our proximity to Siesta Beach. It's a jewel that more people should take time to discover. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Sarasota

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Overall nice property, now I did have to move my room from 215 to 229 as there was a fowl odor in the bathroom, maintenance tried to fix but to no avail, was moved very quickly
and no fuss, clean and spacious with the air free rooms. Mangaer Janet walked around
breakfast area greeting everyone ( nice thing to do) I stay a lot at Hampton and have not see this often, parking and reception area very clean and comfortable

Reviewed July 18, 2011

While in sarasota for business I choose to stay at the Hampton Inn, Bee Ridge. Not being very familiar with the surrounding the staff at the Hampton Inn was very helpful and accommodating. I plan on staying at this hotel whenever in Sarasota, see ya soon...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Thank you very much for your kind response and letting everyone know how you feel about the hotel. We enjoy having you stay with us and are glad to help accomodate you in any way we can. We hope to see you back in Sarasota very soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Came down to florida to make funeral arrangements for my deceased Mother...was not a fun time at all. The staff at the Bee Ridge Hampton was top notch..Our room was spic and span clean...The pool was a real life saver..very very special...I would not hesitate to stop and stay again...But I highly doubt we will be returning to Florida as it is not our cup of tea...
Thanks Bee Ridge and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

We are very sorry for your loss. Though you stayed with us through a very tough time, we hope we were able to help you just a bit in making this difficult time a bit easier for you. Please let us know if we can help you in any way, and thank you again for sharing your experience with the Hampton for all to see.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very nice Hampton, very clean, nice staff, we had no issues or problems at all, we would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Darke_Traveler

Thank you kindly for your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we take great pride in our staff's service and hotel's cleanliness. We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

I've been staying at the Hampton INN at Bee Ridge for the last few months now and I will continue to say good things about it. Knowing I'm in the area once a month, if not 2x's a month for business, I finally have found a Great Hotel to stay at, not only for the great rates it offers, but the entire STAFF is amazing, the rooms are brand new and always clean, and most importantly, its convenient to everything in the Sarasota/surrounding area. You're always greeting with a "Hello" and a "Smile"...very important especially when you're away from HOME.

Jarrett
Medline Industries, Inc.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for you kind review Jarrett. It is our pleasure to give you the service that you expect and enjoy every time that you stay with us. We feel that the Hampton is your Home away from Home, and are thankful that you choose us every time you are in town.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Hampton has always been my favorite brand. The beds are the most comfortable and the breakfast leaves nothing to be desired. I was so excited when my friend reserved a block of rooms for her wedding here. There were other choices to stay but the rates at Hampton were the best, especially considering that breakfast and internet were included.
We, along with all the other wedding guests, stayed 3 nights and we spent the majority of our time at the hotel. The lobby has tons of seating so we were able to gather all weekend like it was our own living room. The staff got to know everyone so we really felt at home.
Like always, Hampton brand was impressive, but this hotel was especially accommodating!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends