We stopped at the Sand castle and I have to say that it was everything it said it was in the broshure BUT it is not a short walk away from the Armands circle is is a long walk or a five min drive and boy is it expensive there but there are some good eating places but you have to drive 5 miles for a Supermarket and 3 the other way for cheaper eating places so be warned - yes it is a place to just chill out and relax - and do all your shopping in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach in Sarasota, FloridaSandcastle Resort at Lido Beach has a relaxing sunny resort flavor, with a storybook seaside setting on a 600 foot strand of private, natural white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico.Sun. Sand. Swaying Palm Trees. And Great Service, Too. You'll be treated to thoughtful touches, such as a morning newspaper and a small refrigerator for chilling beverages and snacks. Free wifi is also available throughout the property. Plus the pleasures of outdoor dining for both breakfast and lunch are virtually right outside your door. What's more, our recreation staff can provide personalized sailing lessons. There's a convenient Gift Shop on premises and we're within easy walking distance of popular St. Armands Circle, with its fine shopping and entertainment attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmsley Sandcastle Sarasota
- Sarasota Helmsley Sandcastle
- Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel Sarasota