It might not be the newest Resort, not the most recently refurbished ... and Nonetheless it has got a lot of charme. Rooms - the ones facing the sea - are spacious, have a small balcony and the usual 3 star Equipment. there are Swimming pools and even a laundry - and last but by no means least - quite a good Restaurant.
Annoying is the noise on the beach in the morning when the beachboys use tractors to pull out the sunbeds, but well - what's perfect in paradise?
It's the amazing Sunset.
You can smoke on the balcony. Nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach in Sarasota, FloridaSandcastle Resort at Lido Beach has a relaxing sunny resort flavor, with a storybook seaside setting on a 600 foot strand of private, natural white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico.Sun. Sand. Swaying Palm Trees. And Great Service, Too. You'll be treated to thoughtful touches, such as a morning newspaper and a small refrigerator for chilling beverages and snacks. Free wifi is also available throughout the property. Plus the pleasures of outdoor dining for both breakfast and lunch are virtually right outside your door. What's more, our recreation staff can provide personalized sailing lessons. There's a convenient Gift Shop on premises and we're within easy walking distance of popular St. Armands Circle, with its fine shopping and entertainment attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmsley Sandcastle Sarasota
- Sarasota Helmsley Sandcastle
- Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel Sarasota