Quality Inn & Suites Airport
$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$119
$245
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$329
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$94
TripAdvisor
$399
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanthe wi fihot breakfastconvenient locationeasy accessclose to the airportfront desk staffbit datedwould stay againdowntown sarasotamilaplumbingrenovation
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you need a Choice hotel near the airport go to Sleep Inn on University.
We stayed here on the weekend and were awakened all night long by noise.
shady characters sitting on car/truck hoods, hanging off balconies till early am.Lots of dogs on all floors. Have only been afraid once before in a "hotel". Scared to step outside here. Changed rooms upon arrival only to have same problem on other side of hotel. Call security? He would have to evict half the people. Laundry facilities broken. No
Sunday newspaper. Outside corridors filthy -overflowing- trash & needs powerwashing.Breakfast scanty. At least the Days Inn next door has iron gates. Nice housekeepers but not enough to do the job. Sunny Inc spend some money on this hotel or Choice should kick u out.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Gourmetfair
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Gourmetfair

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Since your stay with us, we have updated many of our hotel features and regulations. We are no longer pet friendly and have been extra vigilant to ensure that nobody is in the hotel or hotel parking lot that should not be here. We are a very safe hotel, with someone on staff 24-hours a day. Our laundry machines have all been replaced and are in perfect working order.

We have properly re-trained all of our housekeeping staff, maintenance and breakfast attendants to guarantee that they are providing the best service possible.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Please feel free to call us anytime to discuss making a reservation so we can better accommodate you.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had read reviews prior to my stay and to be honest, wasn`t expecting much. However, having by this stage stayed in various Florida motels of mostly poor standards, I found this one to actually be quite good. Staff were chatty and welcoming. Room was very clean - a rarity in Florida motels, and the breakfast was easily the best `motel` one I had during my trip. Pool was clean too and very welcome in the 90 degree heat. No sign of the `ladies of the night` referred to in previous reviews - no matter how hard I looked ;-) Great base for the `Ringling Museum` and reasonably short driving distance to Siesta Key Beach - the most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my life - I`m 50 and a travel agent. All in all a good accommodation choice if travelling on the Tamiami Trail through Sarasota.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ColinKilkeel

Dear, ColinKilkeel

We very much appreciate your kind words, it’s great to hear when someone enjoys our hotel as you have. We are very proud to be so closely located to both the Ringling Museum and the beautiful beaches that Sarasota has to offer and I’m so glad to hear you got to enjoy them both!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again next time you find yourself in the Sarasota area.

Guest Relations

Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

When we get there room look like it was meddile of controccion and smell a cigar. We have go to front desk and they change room for us this want was better but no frige. But good break fast and good location.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Jsnow06,

Thank you for the kind words regarding our rooms and breakfast service. Since your last stay, we have upgraded our rooms so that now every room has a refrigerator and microwave.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the initial introduction to our hotel through a less than adequate room, though I am very happy to hear that was easily remedied. We have spoken with our housekeepers to ensure that they are properly trained to prevent something like that from happening to anyone else.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Frayed carpeting, a taped up fiberglass bath tub, and a family of baby spiders emerging from the telephone key pad. These are the offerings of the motel, yet the place was booked up. We left the very next morning.
On the plus side , the bed was clean and comfy and the man at the check in was pleasant enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear linnieOntario

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations at the time of your visit. Since you stayed with us, we have updated our rooms, including new carpeting and phone systems. We have spoken with maintenance to ensure that a situation as you experienced with the bathtubs is not to be experienced by anyone else.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to prove ourselves and provide you with a Quality experience. Please feel free to call us and discuss making a reservation and how we can best accommodate your next vacation needs.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Arrived at the hotel at 11:45pm and had to stand in the foyer as the lobby was locked. Handed my credit card and id through a slot (signal that this is a rather unsafe neighborhood). Didn't get into my room till 12:30 because there was a man in front of me who had to go through his wallet to find a credit card as they don't take cash after 111pm. If I didn't have a reservation that couldn't be cancelled, I would have left immediately. Got to the room which had a stale mildew smell but was okay for how tired I was. I won't be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012