My sister was married last weekend in Sarasota. While she wasn't married at the Lido Beach Resort, there were a block of rooms for the wedding guests. My whole family and all wedding guests stayed there. From the reservation process through the stay and until checkout, everything was nice. There was only one hiccup with our room after we checked in. However, after a call to the front desk, they quickly moved us (including our luggage) to another room without hesitation. Their beach is great, the Tiki bar is fun and St Armands is just around the corner (they have a free shuttle bus). We ate at the cafe several times and the service/food were good. Overall, my family and wedding guests loved their stay. Thank you Lido Beach Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota