We just returned from a 5 night stay in a Beachfront Jr Suite on the 7th Floor. Like the other reviews the location on the beach and short ride to St. Armands Circle is perfect. The rooms are in desperate need of remodeling .....furniture is worn. Our suite appeared to have been painted and new ceiling fans etc.....but the furniture was showing its age. The room was fairly clean and well equipped for cooking. The balcony furniture needed to be replaced as well. We did experience problems with no internet service for almost 48 hrs which made working a bit of a challenge. The Lido Grille on the 8th floor had excellent food and service not to mention the great city view......so glad we tried it! The shuttle service was a nice touch as well....very prompt. All in all it was a great stay the view of the sunset's helped you over look the room being in need of updating !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota