Nice rooms very clean, with small kitchen and fridge/freezer. Great beach with good sun lounges but there is a $15 charge for an umbrella, beach staff were very helpful and friendly. Two pools one adult only but little shade. Nice bar staff , happy hour Monday to Thursday and food served was good quality. Reception staff were great as was all the staff and rooms kept very clean. There was a free shuttle to the circle but it was also a nice walk in the cool of the evening. We extended our stay as we were so comfortable and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota