Price was a little High C+
Checking in was very smooth A+
Great 7 Story Parking Lot A+
Room was clean and great view of the ocean ,but we found a couple of issues , like broken tiles and the the sofa bed was very old. B-
The food was nice for breakfast and lunch and room service was great very fast ,but Do not order the pizza B+
The beach and the pool were very nice and clean B+
Over all I give it a "B"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota