I opted for the Lido Beach Resort as a second choice because it is located very close on the same beach as the Ritz's beach club. It cost $200 a night less for a airy junior suite that looked out over the pool area and ocean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hot tubs, beach towel service, two pools, tiki bar, coin laundry for guests and cafe were all good Amenities like popcorn, bottled water, Tommy Bahamas cosmetics, and Kurig coffee all were appreciated. The Sunday brunch was too expensive and drinks at the bar needed paper umbrellas, but I would go back here anytime. I read other reviews here and do not recognize the hotel I stayed at. Maybe the result of the renovation those reviews all mention??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota