We wanted a quick get away vacation over the school break and wanted a hotel that was on the beach and offered services that were all inclusive. We were very pleased with the accommodations. Although we were very disappointed in their false advertising about breakfast being included each day, the location and hotel rooms were good. Our suite looked right out to the ocean and the room location was excellent. The staff seemed very accommodating, some were a bit rude and not as friendly as we would have expected. The hotel restaurant really surprised us and the food was superb. Our waiter was excellent and went out of his way to please us and for that we were appreciative. My only complaint was informing us that breakfast was included and learned that it was not! We would consider coming back when in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota