We are family of five. Two boys, 7 and 5, and baby girl . We have chosen Lido Beach Resort for our spring break getaway because its location to the beach and kitchenette in the room. We were not disappointed. It is perfect location to the beach , shopping circle and other activities in town. The room was older but clean . Unfortunately we were not able to see sunset from our room because our windows were faced the inside court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota