We recently stayed at the Lido Beach Resort with our 10 - month old son and found it to be perfect for our needs. We stayed in a one room suite that was very spacious and had great ammenities. The hotel provided us with a portable crib and a high chair! We appreciated how well the staff kept the room clean in spite of our son's attempts to see how much food he could throw on the floor! All the staff was helpful, but I must say we didn't interact with them much because all our needs were met without having to ask. A great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota