We booked direct with the hotel for 3 nights and got a good deal. Our room was on the 4th floor of the 4 storey building and the room was brill; 2 beds and a kitchenette. When I booked, we asked for a room with a view and that was exactly what we got! Everywhere was very clean and the staff very pleasant. The pool area was very well kept by the pool staff and the beach was great, so relaxing.
Shops and restaurants at St Armands very near by and can be easily accessed by the hotel shuttle bus. They are within walking distance, but road is quite quiet and not very well lit as it runs along the beach.
The Bayfront at Sarasota is also only a short drive over the causeway with shops, bars and eateries around Main street, although once you get to the Lido Beach, you probably won't want to venture too far.
Very relaxing......my only regret was that we never stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota