This one surprised us in many ways. First, it has that sunny Florida feeling all about it...upon arrival, definitely towards noon, complimentary pink lemonade in the lobby to quench our thirst!
Easier to read, my list of likes and dislikes here below:
1) semi soft mattresses.
2) ventilation outlet above closet in room: promptly serviced after I noticed dust caked in.
3) no distinction between daytime and nighttime dining atmosphere in the only restaurant. Tablecloths would make a difference since chinaware although beautiful, is chunky and plonks in front of the guest if server delivering a big order. Food not bad by the way!
4) not enough lighting on path from pool to coin-operated laundry room.
1) friendly atmosphere all around.
2) complimentary bottled water in the lobby early morning for joggers and non joggers!
3) Starbucks corner in the bar area for coffee and breakfast on the run (easy on the wallet too!)
4) spacious rooms and ample storage (shelves where coffee maker sits on...a huge plus!)
5) wash basin separated from bath/shower and toilet.
6) bathroom amenities generously replenished and yes, even travel size toothpastes!!!!
7) generous lighting in the room (love well lit rooms when the sun has set).
8) complimentary shuttle bus to downtown and charming St. Armand Sq.
9) small pets welcome apparently.
10) nice pool and pool area...hotel building does not seem to cast a shadow over pool area which is a huge bonus.
11) coin-operated washers and dryers
12) covered and open carparks
13) strong wifi connection
14) location location location!
15) will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a beautiful resort like setting with our own private marina on Sarasota Bay, Hyatt Regency Sarasota is 3 miles from the Sarasota/Bradenton airport and minutes from white sand beaches and the premier theaters, restaurants, museums and attractions of Florida's cultural coast. Hyatt Regency Sarasota's oasis of lush gardens, sparkling blue water and relaxed elegance combines with the year-round temperate climate of Sarasota Bay to set the ideal backdrop for a perfect meeting destination in a beautiful resort-like setting. Once inside the viibrant "new" rooms you'll discover why our unique blend of business and pleasure come together as you experience our elegant design theme enhanced views of Sarasota Bay and its natural beauty. The Hyatt Regency Sarasota has completed a 22 million dollar transformation where guests will enjoy newly appointed guestrooms, lobbys and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sarasota