Hyatt Regency Sarasota
$74
$138
$129
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$119
$143
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$219
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$108
$113
$219
$190
2,337 results
All reviewspaddle boatsself parkinghurricane hutbalcony roomresort feevan wezelpool areamarina viewgreat poolhot tublobby barvery nice hotelfront desk stafflido beachclose to downtownfire pitthe ritz
Reviewed September 9, 2011

This ideally located and newly renovated modern hotel is delightful. The hotel is clean , fresh and stylish with reasonable rate. Staffs are friendly and helpful. It is located at the bay within short distance to white sand beach and wonderful shopping district .
We had dinner at hotel restaurant,Currents, and are very pleased with its world class quality food. I joked with my husband that I love to come every night to enjoy various dessert.
Truly a delightful experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Hyattdirector, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

I love the dessert in Currents Restaurant! Very happy to hear that you and your husband tried out our new menus, we are receiving lots of positive feedback on them. Next time you come in ask for Chef Leo so that you can meet the man that makes it all happen. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

I thought the hotel was great. My husband and I stayed there for Labor Day Weekend and we had a great time. We just wanted to relax and rest, and that's what we did. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though there was a kid's soccer tournament going on and the hotel was full of kids, it didn't bother us at all. We didnt' even hear them. The breakfast buffet was good and the staff very nice and attentive. Rooms and bathroom were clean and we had a great view. Our room was right by the elevator and the ice machine, which was a little noisy at times, but we didn't request to be moved because we were just staying there for a couple of nights. Although I'm sure if we would've requested a change, they would've helped us out. I recommend this hote for its great location, clean rooms and friendly staff.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed over Labor Day weekend as well as another couple. We had an amazing experience from each staff member to the next. Everyone was so genuine and willing to help with our requests from helpful directions around town (thanks Pat) to extra towels to a buffet breakfast that was definitely an impressive deal including manchego cheese to superb vegetable quiches (thanks Greg)!

1  Thank KeeH34438
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Everything was as promised. Room was excellent, staff was friendly and competent.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was here for 6 weeks and enjoyed every day. Staff was very accomodating during stay. Very close to all attractions, including Armands Circle, Siesta Key Beach, and Main Street. Great Views as well on either side of hotel. Pool is nice and spacious as well, and is right by very modern, well equiped gym. Great value for hotel as well. I know it was July so it was off season but still great value.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business