Nice, clean rooms, comfortable beds and super close to Siesta Key. It's a 2-minute drive to Siesta Key and another couple minutes to Siesta Beach. Breakfast was good and had a lot of options, including pancakes, eggs, french toast, breakfast burritos, cereal, fruit, etc. They also gave us vouchers for two complimentary drinks at the poolside bar. My only complaint is that the air conditioner got a little loud sometimes. I'm a heavy sleeper though, so I didn't hear it once I fell asleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key