We stayed here for a quick weekend July 11-13. Extremely pleasantly surprised by the hotel and included amenities! Free popcorn in the lobby, along with free coffee, and a great free continental breakfast 0700-1000 in the morning (french toast, sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits, creamed chipped beef, fruit, yogurt, milk). Free on demand shuttle to where ever you want to go, just tip the driver. Room was small, but clean with white linens. Safe, microwave, and fridge all in room. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. 0.9 miles to closest public beach access, 2.5 miles to village area. If you choose to drive to Siesta Key main public beach, go early if it is peak season....the people that took our spot were driving lot for one hour at 1230 pm for a parking spot. Turtle beach is quiet, plenty of spots, and a great spot to check out, although not nearly as beautiful as the main beach.
Overall the Best Western is an excellent value!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key