Our family and I stayed here for two nights. The rooms were very clean. The shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. The beds were super comfortable.
The pool was clean and beautiful with a nice little tiki bar and towels were provided as well by the pool.
The breakfast was great. Delicious food and a wide variety too.
The location was perfect by being close to many shops and not very far from the beautiful Siesta Key beach. There was also a free shuttle that would take you to and from the beach, although we didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key